A Nile Cruise Guide
This is the story of our Nile cruise and short stay in Hurghada, Egypt, in 2011
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF TAKING A NILE CRUISE - THIS BOOK IS A MUST!
Even if you are not, it is an interesting and amusing story - why not take a virtual cruise...
The book gathers together all the useful information that I wish I had known, and then researched, before, during and after our Nile cruise
- Tips concerning key aspects of the trip which it would be useful to know in advance
- Brief, simple and easy-to-digest histories of the temples and monuments we visited: Kom Ombo Temple, Philae Temple, Edfu Temple, The Valleys of the Kings and Queens, Habu Temple,The Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Complex, Luxor Temple and Aswan
- Details of optional excursions such as the 'Nile Adventure', hot air baloon rides, Abu Simbel, Luxor by horsedrawn carriage, Karnak sound and light show
- On board and hotel menus to whet your appetite
- The light-hearted story of our journey and adventures to the wonderful world of ancient and modern Egypt
- Description of the all-inclusive hotel and its facilities in Hurghada (Titanic Palace)
- Packed with colour photographs of the whole trip
AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON!
There are black and white, and colour printed versions available (the colour version is a bit more exensive but much prettier!). It's also available on Kindle, all from the UK, US or European Amazon sites.
Reviews on Amazon
5.0 out of 5 stars Global Girl, 26 Mar 2012
This is a lovely book! The photos are exquisite and the text takes the reader along the Nile adventure with this family. It is both informative and entertaining. It certainly speaks well for booking a Nile cruise myself, however I already have the feeling I've been there with the author! For anyone with an interest in Eqypt and the Nile, this book is a must read and a must see!
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 7 Mar 2012
A very well written and informative book, especially for anyone like myself who is due to go on a Nile Cruise in the near future.
It is a shame that the kindle format spoils the layout of pictures, but it is something that I can live with.
5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 16 Oct 2011
I've always wanted to go to Egypt and see, amongst its many treasures, the temples of Luxor. But, in spite of lure of the mysteries and magic of the country, the unknown held me back. Until I stumbled upon this book! I loved the storytelling theme, taking you right there where you can feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, the sights and smells all coming to life. Now, armed with everything I need to know, all doubts are pushed aside and I'm ready for my own adventure on the Nile!